Greek Tuna Salad
Canned tuna doesn't have to be boring, and this tasty & easy Greek Tuna Salad proves it! Great to keep in the fridge for a no-fuss, no cook, delicious meal
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 5 oz cans Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water drained
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 TBSP fresh chopped oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 3 oz feta cheese crumbled
Stir together Bumble Bee® tuna, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, dried oregano, white pepper, cayenne pepper, fresh oregano, and minced garlic. Stir in kalamata olives.
Fold in red onion, cucumber, grape tomatoes, and feta cheese until combined.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Serve on a sandwich, with sliced veggies or crackers.