A healthier, mayonnaise-free version of Jalapeño Popper Dip
Need an appetizer to take to a party?
Jalapeño Popper Dip should be your answer.
It’s cheesy, creamy, spicy, and tastes oh so good.
I based my recipe off of multiple jalapeño popper dips I found. I took out all of the mayo and replaced it with cottage cheese which also adds protein to this dip.
I served it with homemade whole-wheat pita chips. It would also be great with celery or bell pepper strips.
Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded, divided
- 4 ounce can sliced pickled jalapeños drained
- 1 fresh jalapeño seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs skip for gluten-free or use gluten-free bread crumbs
- Combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and jalapeños together in a bowl.
- Put the mixture in a 1 to 1½ quart baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs with the remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on top of the jalapeño mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with pita chips, celery, or bell pepper strips. Enjoy!!