Homemade gifts that you can enjoy for longer than the holiday season that people will be begging you to make year after year. This is a collection of DIY presents you’ll be excited to give to your friends and family this Christmas.
There is nothing worse than getting a lame homemade gift that you feel guilty throwing away or letting go to waste. Well, maybe what’s worse is being one to give that gift.
Lucky for you, I have DIY gift ideas that people will be excited to get!
1. Frozen Cookie Dough ~ Give the gift of cookie dough and your recipient can make cookies whenever they want! A great homemade gift for the holidays.
2. Cranberry Orange Kombucha ~ Grab some oranges and cranberries and make this tasty winter-flavored kombucha that is great for drinking or gifting.
3. Hot Chocolate Mix ~ Easy hot chocolate mix has less than 5 ingredients and less sugar than most homemade recipes. Great for gifts!
4. Gingerbread Coffee Concentrate ~ Enjoy the flavors of the holiday season in this homemade cold brew coffee. Great for making hot or iced lattes and perfect for gifting to others.
6. Apple Cinnamon Ginger Kombucha ~ Spicy and sweet in one fizzy glass, this fermented beverage keeps your stomach happy & your tastebuds even happier!
7. Rosemary and Peppercorn Olive Oil ~ An easy infused olive oil that is great for making salad dressing, a delicious marinade, or a flavorful dipping sauce.
8. Wild Blueberry Lemon Vodka ~ Wild Blueberries pack a flavor punch in this delicious homemade infused Wild Blueberry Lemon vodka perfect for an antioxidant-filled, inflammation-fighting, memory-boosting holiday beverage.
9. Vanilla Extract ~ Save yourself a ton of money by making your own vanilla extract. It’s incredibly simple; plus, it makes a great homemade gift that people will actually use.
10. Cranberry Orange Vodka ~ Festive, homemade infused vodka perfect for a Christmas gift or to make fun holiday alcoholic beverages.
Soup ~ I know soup sounds like a strange gift, but when I was little, my dad made soups for friends & family and everyone loved it! Having a tasty soup in your freezer is never a bad thing, especially when you are busy, overwhelmed, and too tired to cook! A few of my favorites to give are:
11. Beef and Vegetable Soup ~ People will be begging you to make them this hearty, comforting, inexpensive, delicious Beef and Vegetable Soup!
12. Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Soup ~ This immune-boosting, inflammation-fighting soup filled with veggies will be your new staple even when you’re not trying to fight that annoying cold.
Pin for later: