Today is a really exciting day!
Three of my blogging friends (that I met at Blog Brûlée) and I created an eCookbook together!! We took four ingredients and prepared them four different ways with our own Southern spin on that ingredient.
So we chose four different ingredients — beans, corn, greens, and stone fruit — and created four different recipes that represented our region’s cuisine. And then we threw in some dessert recipes for good measure 🙂
It was so much fun to make and so much fun to test the other recipes!!
There are 20 recipes, and some of my favorites include:
- Hoppin’ John Patties with Southern-Style Salsa
- Red Fish and Maque Choux
- Shredded Sweet Potato Hash with Chard and Eggs
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Jalapeño-Nectarine Barbecue Sauce
- Peach, Country Ham and Pesto Pizza
- Maple Blueberry Ginger Crumble
You can get the cookbook for $4.99.